Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Famous Lemon Cheescake


I am not kidding and it is by a buncha love I am sharing the families FAVORITE Desert... like the one Trev's side requests ....and my kids and husband beg for...
It is not exact..because I made it up ...but I will give a fair play by play.
This is for two pies since I never make less than two...
The picture above is mini cheese cake's I made for last Memorial day for all of the cousins...They each had their individual cheese cakes...LOVED THEM!!!

Ingredients:

2 Gram Cracker Crusts ~ Homemade or Pre-made
1 box INSTANT Lemon Jello Mix
2 box Lemon Pudding
16oz. or 2 boxes 8oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar
3 cups Milk
1/2 cup to 1 cup Lemon Juice

Garnish:
Strawberries, Raspberries or Fruit or your choice...


Directions:
In large bowl blend dry jello mix into cream cheese, slowly add sugar to taste.
Once creamy add Pudding mix and milk...blend well.
Once milk is blended in smoothly..slowly begin adding lemon juice with blender on..add juice to taste...I like A LOT of Lemon...some like less....

Pour mixture into Pie Crust and Chill in Refrigerator until hard ( 3 hours) ...
Garnish and Serve....

No comments:

Post a Comment