Thursday, August 6, 2009
YUMMY!!!! GREAT Ham Leftovers Meal~ Ham and Scallop Potatoes in Crockpot
Crock Pot Ham and Scallop Potatoes
(I double this)
• 6 cups red potatoes, cut into ½ inch slices
• 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
• 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
• 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup (or cream soup of your choice)
• 1/2 cup milk
• ¾ cup shredded cheese of your choice
• pepper to your taste ( there is enough salt between the soup and cheese)
Spray down Crock pot with Pam..or rub down with Olive Oil.
Mix soup and milk, in a small bowl.
Layer 1/3 the soup, 1/2 the ham, ½ potatoes ½ the cheese, ½ th3 onions sprinkled and then repeat for the second layer.
Cover and cook on low heat for 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes are tender.