Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July into August Meals

I don't know if this helps anyone...but when I have a GINORMOUS grocery shop to do ..I like to meal plan at least 25 meals...and make my list from this...
Family Reunions , Holidays and the "relaxation" (booh) of summer has left me in a tail spin, of being gone on the weekends, catching up with laundry, packing and baking for the weekends on the weekdays....and not to forget three nights week taken up by football, and now basketball..
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE SUMMER with all of my heart...I just don't get the "relax" part...cause Summer feels busy, busy , busy!

Here are some Grill easy, Freezer easy, pre-life prep...and well just what we like to eat!


Dinners

1. Taco Salad
2. Homemade Pizza's, Hawaiian and Pepperoni w/ olives ( recipe a-commin')
3. Hamburgers w/ grilled Pineapple (try it, love it)
4.Chicken Cabbage Salad
5. Green Chili Enchilada's (recipe coming)
6. Coconut Chicken ( I know, I know, I have promised this one for a while)
7.Grilled BBQ Chicken & Grilled Corn
8.Big Subway Sandwich
9.Cowboy Quesadillas
10. Grilled Hot Dogs and Watermelon
11.Spinach Strawberry Walnut Salad...and Mini Ham & Swiss Sandwiches
12. Grilled Chicken , Caesar Salad, and crusty Bread
13. Cold Tortellini, Italian Veggie Salad ( it's-a-coming soon)
14. Scallop Potatoes and Ham Crock-Pot
15. Grilled Steak and Potatoes
16.Black Bean, Ranch Nachos
17.Greek Wraps (try the Homemade Hummus recipe)
18.Chicken Cheese Soup & Homemade Rolls
19. Haitian Rice & Beans w/ Creole Chicken ( Another I have promised...sorry)
20. Steak Fajita's
21. Homemade Pita Pockets w/ Chicken
Waldorf Salad

22. Grilled Mango Salmon w/ grilled artichokes (coming)
23.Homemade Wingers Chicken Strips w/ blue-cheese dressing & celery strips
24.Pesto & Baguette w/ Veggie Tray
25.Baked Spaghetti & Homemade Meatballs

Lunches

1.Peperoni Rolls
2.Hot Pockets
3.Corn Dogs (sorry but it's true)
4.Beef Taquitos
5.Chicken Nuggets (another short people staple I REALLY need to come up with a homemade version)
6.Homemade Frozen Burritos (yup the recipe is a-coming)

Breakfasts
1. Granola
2. Homemade Yogurt in Parfaits
3. Hootenanny's
4. Sour Dough Pancakes
5. Cinnamon Rolls
6. Yeast Risen Doughnuts (coming soon)
7. Breakfast Burritos


Treats & Deserts
1. Dark Chocolate- Lemon Layer Cake (coming soon and I'm not gonna lie..it's fantastic!)
2. Ice Cream Cones(did I mention I REALLY want an Ice Cream maker for my birthday)
3. Homemade Water Melon Strawberry Popcycles..thanks www.ourbestbites.com
4.Carmel Corn

No comments:

Post a Comment