Sunday, July 25, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream



SO SO SOOO Yummy...
My kids actually preferred this one to the Rocky Road.
This recipe is an original...

Ingredients:
1 small container frozen Strawberries...chopped
2 slices frozen Cheesecake (I bought at Walmart)
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup whole milk
2 packages Cheesecake pudding mix

Blend Cheesecake pudding mix with well chilled Whole Milk & Whipping Cream for One minute. Turn on Ice Cream maker and pour in mixture. Let mixture thicken for 205-30 minutes and then add strawberries and Cheesecake bits slowly, let mix for 5 more minutes. Add to a 2 quart glass pan, cover with saran wrap and freeze for at least two hours. This makes a VERY thick Ice Cream!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay,
    I saw on your profile that you said that if anyone was interested in going to Haiti and volunteering to contact you somewhere on your blog to let you know. I love serving others I would really enjoy the opportunity to go and volunteer if there is anything that i could do to help. Please let me know. You can email me at mal.albertson@gmail.com or call me at 208-681-1376.

    ReplyDelete