Monday, July 12, 2010

Banana-Blueberry Granola Yougurt Parfaits


Uh...YEAh...and they are sooo easy and SINFULLY delish...and my kids LOVE em..and you look like your being fancy when really your just being practical...and this week I SWEAR I am making homemade yogurt...

So what y'all need: (pending on how many peeps you are feeding) I used BIG containers...cause we ate this for one morning while camping...and YES I said CAMPING at bear lake...we made em in plastic red disposable cups...and used my Homemade Granola.

3 different flavors of Yogurt (one kind'll do though)I used Raspberry, Peach and Strawberry
1 box r' gallon size bag of Store Bough or Homemade Granola
1 fresh box of washed blueberries

sliced banana

Layer in glass cups cause it'll look prettier...but heck if your camping ...use my advice and disposable all the way!
I started with 1/4 Granola, 5 blue berries, and 3 slices banana...next yogurt and then repeat as many layers as you need to get to the top of the cup. I found the yogurt layer needs 3 to 4 Table spoons...to with a blueberry and a nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment